Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of dotnetnuke.co.uk. For example, to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service.
- limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels.
- store customers’ acceptance of the website terms and conditions, without which access is not granted to dotnetnuke.co.uk.
Cookies are used to gather statistics on how customers use the site. For example, to:
- gather feedback on customer satisfaction through our website survey.
- gain insight into how customers use the website so that we can make improvements to its usability.
Cookies are used to enable us to present appropriate messages to our customers. For example, to:
More information about cookies
- allow dotnetnuke.co.uk to serve up different versions of a page for marketing purposes.
- allow third parties to display appropriate advertising and to track its effectiveness.